Πέμπτη 17 Απριλίου 2014

~Trend Alert!! Polka Dots On Denim! ~

Hey Dolls!
I wanted to share with you my favorite Spring trend with a collage from my Polyvore!
I will hopefully make a new video soon, a collective haul and you will see a lot of this trend for sure!!!


Polka Dot On Denim


Yes, you guessed right! The trend I am talking about is Polka dot on Denim!!!
You already know I love anything polka dot!
I don't know why, but I love it even more on denim!!

You can pair this trend with anything! It combines the simplicity of regular denim with the cuteness and style of polka dots!
Here are some outfit ideas: (photos from google)








On my wishlist, I actually have lots of polka dot pieces, you will see some spring outfits soon with the trend and I am going crazy trying to find a nice pair of polka dot jeans!!!

On my list:
Polka dot jeans
Denim polka dot skirt
Denim polka dot dungarees
Oh! And a denim polka dot shirt for my boyfriend!!

Do you like Polka dots?
Are you planning on buying/wearing the denim polka dot trend?
See you soon dolls 
xoxo



Social Media:

3 σχόλια:

  1. Οτιδήποτε πουά είναι υπέροχο, όμως τα πουά τζιν είναι όντως αξιολάτρευτα! Ελπίζω να βρεις ένα σύντομα Μαράια μου! Και μην ξεχάσεις να το ανεβάσεις στο blog όταν το αγοράσεις! ;)

    ~Βανέσα Τρ.~

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. φυσικα και θα το ανεβασω!
      Ειμαι σε διλλημα τωρα αν θελω να περιμενω να κανω ενα collective haul οταν παρω ολα οσα θελω (μαζι με το πουα τζιν) η αν θα κανω πολλα μικρα αφου ηδη εχω παρει μερικα πραγματα..
      Παντως θα δειτε ολα τα ψωνια μου 100% :)
      xoxo

      Διαγραφή
  2. de trelainomai gia to poua alla to poua sto denim me trelainei!
    An breis to panteloni pes mas ki emas!
    Eimai sigouri oti tha to syndyaseis teleia!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for reading my blog!
Feel free to comment!
xoxo