Δευτέρα 21 Απριλίου 2014

~OOTD x2! Easter Outfits~ +video.

Hey dolls!
I hope you all had a great Easter (Χριστός Ανέστη και χρόνια πολλά στους Ελληνες!)
I had a very nice time with my friends and family, and I can actually say that I am very proud of my outfits for the weekend!! Although the weather was not very Spring-y, I played with whites, lots of color and of course, polka dots!!!
Here are some photos of the outfits and information about where you can find the things I was wearing (Links)!!



1st outfit: All White Barbie.


For the night of Anastasi, I chose to wear an all white outfit with pops of my favorite Barbie pink.




Top/Skirt: Local store (Γεωργίου)
Shoes: Wet seal
Purse: Tally Weijl
Love Necklace: Fashion Room
Bow Bracelet: Local Store (Βέτα)

2nd Outfit: Crazy Colors& Polka Dots.
For the day of Easter I decided to wear my new favorite Polka Dot Leggings paired with color blocked pieces in Blue and Orange colors.



Bow Necklace: Handmade by me

Here is the video of the outfits in Greek:

What did you wear for the holidays?
Are you already in Spring mood or not?






























See you soon Dolls!
Don't forget to Follow/Comment/Like/Subscribe and share for support!!!




Social Media:

2 σχόλια:

  1. Υπέροχα και τα δυο.. Φιλάκια χχχ

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. teleia kai ta dyo!
    Exeis polu periergo style kai maresei!
    Mpravo, apo tis pio stylates ellinides bloggers kai apo'ti katalaba xwris na foras dwrean rouxa!! ;)
    perimenw ki alla outfits!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for reading my blog!
Feel free to comment!
xoxo