Πέμπτη 27 Μαρτίου 2014

~Spring obsessions/Inpsiration~

Hey Dolls!
Are you enjoying Spring??
I surely am! If you know me, you already know that I get obsessed very easy with things.
So I decided that every now and then I will make a small list of things I am most obsessed with at the time and share it with you.
Since I moved to Kozani I am really having a change in my style, I'm going more colorful-preppy and whimsy.. I love prints,gold,sequin and glitter,pastels,neons and very girly yet fashionable stuff!
You will see what I mean...

Inspo collage for the blog


  1.  Cute and colorful stationery.  I really like the Lilly Pulitzer notebooks ad stuff, but I am searching for something more easy to get here in Greece. Something in a gold polka dot, chevron or pink glitter etc. I want to start keeping a journal (or something like that) where I can write how I spent my day or all my DIY or outfit ideas etc..
  2. Hair elastics. When I first saw them, I didn't really get it. Like why would I need something like that to tie my hair up? But now I keep seeing them and loving them even more. The funny thing is that my hair is so short now, I can't even tie it up in a ponytail.. Oh, well... I would like to have some cute hair elastics in glitter or prints just for a collection..
  3. Forever21 make-up bags. Forever21 was always my favorite. But now with all the pastels and polka dots and stripes and gold accents?? OMG I just want to cry! I will probably try and find a similar make-up bag from Greece and make myself feel better..
  4. Color Combinations. I never really had a favorite color. I get excited by color combinations. So I got very excited when I first say a picture like this one... Shades of pink (or green or blue etc) with a hint of gold (or silver, or glitter,or even sequins) just sitting there showing you how pretty they are and making you want to paint even yourself these colors!
  5. Black and white polka dot. I started loving black on white polka dot when I had my pink hair. I saw a picture of a pink haired girl wearing a black on white polka dot shirt and I've been obsessed since that moment. Even now that I have blonde hair, I think that polka dot gives every other color a happier and classier look. I found the perfect polka dot top for Spring/Summer and I can't wait to buy it and wear it with neon tutu skirts and pastel colored jeans! (Stay tuned for the haul)
  6. Classy/preppy/colorful home supplies. I'm dreaming of finding my own small apartment here in Kozani. All Pink and white with some yellows and golds and maybe black stripes or polka dots. My kitchen will be full of floral plates, vintage cups with a splash of color and chevron or stripe prints and pastel appliances ! I can't wait!!!
  7. Striped/chevron/polka dot home decor. Let's face it. I'm too old for all pink everything. But I couldn't live in a house with no pops of pink. So I thought of a way to classy/preppy up all the Barbie-ness ! Patterned furniture and decor. A chevron chair, a polka dot pillow, a striped throw over the pink couch and there you go. Grown up barbie house!! (again, I can't wait to live in my own home)
  8. Tulle skirts. Or tutus. I always loved them but they were never "something you can wear when it's not Halloween or if you're not a ballerina." But now, I see them everywhere!!! And I love it. Even for casual outfits. OMG I want one in every color! So yeah, I already have one on my wishlist and I'm going to try and make one and if it comes out good enough, I might show you how, or even sell them (of course very inexpensive) . So stay tuned for that too!!
  9. Flowy tops. Those flowy tops or blouses you can wear all year long? Yeah, those. In springy colors, I want some tiny ones and some cropped long sleeve blouses to wear even in Summer time. Don't worry, you will see ;)
  10. Pastel patterned watches. I want a mint green polka dot one. But I also want a baby pink striped one. And a yellow chevron one. I don't even know what I want. But they are cute,inexpensive and perfect for stacking up with arm candy for spring/summer. 
  11. Sequins. Do I even need to explain this? Ok, sequins in every color, on everything (clothes,shoes,home decor) and paired with anything. That's all.
  12. Frilly socks. I first saw them at Topshop. Every rosy girl on instagram has a pair (or more). I need them. In every color, to wear with my converse or my Lita's I'm dreaming of getting someday. 
  13. Flamingos!!! It;s a fact: almost every new friend I made in Kozani calls me flamingo. Yeah, I don't even turn around at "Barbie" anymore... I always loved flamingos but in the last month I slowly got obsessed and I see flamingos everywhere. This is when I regret not buying that flamingo bikini top from Victoria's Secret Pink...
  14. Flower embellished sunnies. I always loved these Prada sunglasses. I even have my own pair (replica of course,it's not time for brands).. When I saw a pair embellished with cute flowers, I literally started screaming. I need one. I'm trying to find cute pastel flowers to make one for myself. I already found a white pair of replica Prada glasses so yeah... And yes, I am going to wear them outside. Every day. No regrets.
  15. Wellie boots (Rainboots). Every preppy girl has her own pair of Hunter rainboots. Probably in red or hot pink. I have my own favorite rainboots, in black with small white polka dots. But I need more. I want some pink Hunter boots, and actually a pair in every color. I'm trying to convince myself that I can wear them in Spring and even Summer (rainboots are not actually winter boots) but I'm just not sure. Maybe in Spring, but let's face it. I live in Greece, if you wear any kind of boot-bottie after February you are going to be judged. 
  16. Cute Iphone cases. I got the Iphone5 for Christmas (thanks mommy and stepdaddy!) and I only have like seven cases. Why? I just can't find any where I live. I really need a pink Rabbito, a white rabbito so I can paint gold polka dots on it and more cool cases for Summer. Once I get my collection in a good condition you will see it!
  17. Macarons (or Macaroons). My favorite sweet for a long time now. Especially when they are in pastel colors. They are perfect for photos too! haha. I love them.
  18. Gold polka dot bedding. I'm not going to bore you buy talking about prints and home decor again. I'm just going to say that I really need a gold polka dot sheet set for when I move into my own apartment. 
So there you have some of my current obsessions.
What are you most obsessed with for Spring? Tell me in the comments below!
Don't forget to like our new page on Facebook, follow,subscribe to my channel and follow on Instagram for cute pictures and previews.
I will be filming a haul very soon I hope, once I get all my spring shopping done and I am preparing lots of cool DIY videos in great quality (and both in Greek and English) so stay tuned!
If you have any comments,questions,ideas,suggestions or photos you want to share feel free to do so on my Facebook Page. All links below.
Be happy, be bright, be you. And always be a doll!
xoxo


1 σχόλιο:

Thank you for reading my blog!
Feel free to comment!
xoxo