Τετάρτη 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

♛ OOTD ~Dressing up sweatpants~ ♛

Hey dolls!
I have another outfit for you today.
I really wanted to make my first video today but I don't have much time.
But I am preparing lots of stuff very soon so stay tuned!

The dressy sweatpant trend is huge this fall, and I kinda love it.
I'm really not ready to dare the kitten heel and sweatpants style, so I decided to tone it down with some wedge sneakers and a statement necklace to make it more dressy.
The colors go perfectly with each other, gold white and pink are my favorites, so I loved it.
I have this Juicy Couture tracksuit for a long time now and I think this is the best outfit I have ever done with it!!!

I am in love with this brand, their stuff is so cute and girly and classy.
Although I also bought another tracksuit bottom and the quality was not the best, but I guess that was just my bad luck! Because this set is perfect, and I also love the earrings I bought from them!
Anyway, on to the outfit.
So, I paired the bottom of my tracksuit with a simple flowy white top, my gold wedge sneakers and a pink/blue diamond statement necklace. And my favorite pink bag.

Top: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M
I wasn't sure about the outfit at first, because it's a different thing seeing something in fashion magazines and a whole other thing trying it yourself.
But I really loved the result!

Bottoms: Juicy Couture
Bag: Vintage
Wedge Sneakers: Fashion Mark
Do you like this trend?
Would you wear sweatpants with high heels or any dressy shoe in general?

Oh, and check out my Instagram (link below) to see what my best friend bought me without any reason! :P

xoxo
The Fashion Sweetheart


FIND ME HERE

19 σχόλια:

  1. Moυ αρεσει πολυ ο τροπος που συνδυασες την Juicy φορμα! Πολυυυυ stylish outfit!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Αχ το κολιέ αυτό είναι τέλειο! Έκανα πρόσφατα Instagram και σε έχω ακολουθήσει! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. ευχαριστω!! Εγω σε ακολουθω στο ινσταγκραμ? Οταν μπω θα κοιταξω αν δε σε ακολουθω να το κανω! :P

      Διαγραφή
  3. Πολυ ομορφο και γλυκουλι ^^ το κολιε μου αρεσει πολυ!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. polu m'aresoun oi veloute formoules!! :D
    exw ki egw 2 zeugaria alla thelw ki alles!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Awwwww..έλα βρε Μαράια <3 Τώρα έλιωσα από έρωτα..από "ζήλεια"..
    Μα πόσο υπέροχο χρώμα..Μια παρόμοια είχα βάλει στο μάτι πέρυσι και δεν κατάφερα ποτέ να την αποκτήσω :'(

    Alexandra by http://beautydiarybyalexandra.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. σε καταλαβαινω! Κι εγω θελω κι αλλες αλλα προς το παρον δυσκολο :P
      ειναι υπεροχες ολες!!!

      Διαγραφή
  6. Τέλειο outfit! Και το χρώμα της φόρμας....έεχω τρελαθεί!! Πολύ κοριτσίστικο σύνολο!!
    http://mintfloraldiary.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. super h juicy forma!!!agapame juicy!<3
    xxx Marlen

    http://kissmebe4flight.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Hey! I just came across your blog and I love it! It's so cute and pastel! Anyways! Check out my blog, we can follow each other!
    -Fleur
    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. αχ αυτες οι φορμες ειναι τελειες! μου αρεσουν πολυ! επισης μου αρεσε πολυ το συνολο που εκανες!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Υπέροχο trend πολύ κοριτσίστικο και φυσικά μας αρέσει!
    Φιλιά πολλά από τις Chicates!
    chicates.blogspot.gr

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for reading my blog!
Feel free to comment!
xoxo