Τετάρτη 18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

My week in photos~

Hello dolls!
I know I've been absent for some days but I just moved to my new house with my parents
and my camera is still broken (damn you Germanos for taking so long to fix it!!!)



I currently have no internet connection at home, no decent camera (I take photos with my cellphone) and the house is not yet ready except some parts of my room. We are waiting for it to be painted and ready for decoration. So, as a result I can't do any videos or new posts.
I am sitting at my grandma's house right now and I got very depressed seeing that I haven't been posting for a week now and that I have no videos on my new channel although almost 40 lovely subscribers from my old channel are already subscribed to my new one!
Anyway, I post some pictures on twitter because I started going out with old friends and having fun, so I am going to share these (and some more) pictures with you here, just so you don't forget me..
Very soon there will be more new interesting posts, a vlog (Yes, I'm going to do something cool) and all the videos you requested!
Be patient!


biker boots & arm candy

from yesterday

Chanel wants something...

Our bathroom mirror has cool nail polish racks inside :P

Clothes in boxes

My "vanity" table is almost ready..

Taking a bubble bath in our huge bathtub the first day we moved in.

Pillow lust :P

You can also see my Ugly Doll, Trey in between my cute pillows!

arm candy from my first day out in Skydra (and my wedge sneakers)


Returning home from my first day out and taking pictures so I don't get bored :P
I hope everything will be ready soon so I can return to the blogging-youtube world !!
Love you all :*

xoxo
The Fashion Sweetheart.


FIND ME HERE
https://www.facebook.com/thefashionsweetheart http://www.youtube.com/user/thefashionsweetheart http://instagram.com/mariah_ko https://plus.google.com/u/0/111824429409665355354/posts/p/pub

12 σχόλια:

  1. Πολυ ωραιες φωτογραφιες, σκετη γλυκα πρεπει να ειναι το δωματιο σου :) η ugly doll ειναι τελεια απλα χιχι

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Μόλις ετοιμαστεί το vanity ανέβασε κάποια φωτογραφία! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Εννοείται! Θα ανεβάζω όσο μπορώ στο Instagram και όταν είναι έτοιμο το δωμάτιο θα κάνω και Room Tour με αναλυτικές φωτό και βίντεο :)

      Διαγραφή
  3. ελπίζω να είχες μια υπέροχη εβδομάδα παρά τις δυσκολίες. υπομονή με το ιντερνετ θα στρώσουν τα πραγματα =)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ευχαριστω πολυ! Το ελπιζω γιατι εχει τρεις μερες που μας λενε αυριο!! :P

      Διαγραφή
  4. Πολύ χαριτωμένες φωτογραφίες <3
    Είσαι μία γλύκα :)
    Ανυπομονώ για βίντεο..και μη τυχόν και δε μας δείξεις το νέο σου δωμάτιο ε;
    Χαχαχ

    Alexandra by beautydiarybyalexandra.blogspot.gr

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ευχαριστω!!!
      Εννοειται πως δε θα παραλειψω! Μολις ετοιμαστει θα μπει κατευθειαν room tour :P

      Διαγραφή
  5. great photos!!!!You are such a pillow lover!!!!:-))
    xxx Marlen

    http://kissmebe4flight.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. aw why my bathroom doesn't have a storage for nail polishes!!I'm jealous now!!hihi ;)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. haha I'm one of the lucky ones I guess!!!
      I will be making a DIY video soon for a nail polish rack so stay tuned :)

      Διαγραφή

Thank you for reading my blog!
Feel free to comment!
xoxo