Τρίτη 8 Απριλίου 2014

~Ootd x2 ~ spring walk&swaggy night out !!

Hey dolls!! Sorry for the absence, as you might know if you "like" my Facebook page my laptop is broken and I need to fix it.. I am now blogging -or trying to- from my iphone so excuse any mistakes and the bad quality! 
I wanted to show you these two outfits from last week. 
First, I have this spring outfit I wore for a walk at the beautiful park of kozani. 
The simple white top is from Pull&Bear, the floral leggings from Pink Woman and the denim jacket is vintage. 
I am also wearing my white converse and a handmade bow necklace I made myself. I like pairing different prints (example:floral and polka dot ) for a fun look! 

On to the next outfit, I wore it at my favorite club last Friday , we went to see one of my favorite rappers (midenistis) and we had a blast!!! 
I wore my handmade Mickey-Chanel t-shirt with my leopard skirt from Tally Weijl and my favorite Love necklace from Fashion Room.

Those where my outfits, I will see you dolls soon with a new -hopefully regular from my laptop- post or video so stay tuned!!

Xoxo

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for reading my blog!
Feel free to comment!
xoxo