Τρίτη 6 Μαΐου 2014

~Flamingo Love~ New trend alert!

Hey dolls!!
Sorry again for my absence, but I have been job and apartment shopping and I don't really have much time.
I really wanted to post something, so I have another inspiration post featuring a new hot trend that I like a lot!





Have you noticed that flamingos are everywhere???
I have and I love it!!!
I don't know what it is about flamingos , their pretty pink color, the fact that there are more fake flamingos in the world than real (alive) , I really don't know but I am obsessed with them.




I made a Flamingo collage with some of my favorite finds on Polyvore. Here it is:


Flamingo Love



1. Flamingo bedding
2. Flamingo Christmas lights (I need these)
3. Flamingo skater skirt
4. Flamingo ballerina shoes
5. Flamingo party skirt
6. Flamingo swimming suit
7. Flamingo candle (I need this too)
8. Flamingo pillow (this one also)
9. Flamingo crop top
10. Flamingo clutch
11. Flamingo candle
12. Flamingo charm (I wish I could aford this one)
13. Flamingo flats 


Do you like the flamingo trend?
Are you going to rock any flamingo clothing/accessories this summer?
Also, if you find anything flamingo in Greek stores please let me know!!

Don't forget to comment/like/follow/subscribe and share for support!!!
See you soon dolls!
xoxo



FIND ME HERE

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for reading my blog!
Feel free to comment!
xoxo